Becoming self-employed or starting your own business can be a BIG step, especially for people who have been continually employed. We have detailed experience of this process and can provide detailed advice to you, to guide you along the right paths to success.
- Comprehensive advice on starting your own business i.e. self-employed, Limited Companies, financing, securing start-up funds
Established businesses often need advice regarding investment, raising new funds, internal changes to management structures, the best time to sell or retire.
We can provide advice to help you decide your future strategy.
- Independent advice on matters affecting your business
- Cash-flow forecasts, to ensure you operate within your means
- Budgets and business plans, particularly if you wish to seek external financing
- Management consultancy
- Sale of/retirement from your business – how to achieve your plan without paying too much tax.
Throughout the life of a company, the wishes of the Directors or shareholders may change. We can assist you in making these changes.
- Transfer of shares
- Issue of different classes of shares
- Company structures
Wincham Accountancy Limited
Greenfield Farm Trading Estate
Phone: +44 (0)3333 449 976