We will investigate whether a Limited Company is the right legal form for your business, in terms of potential tax savings and different reporting requirements, together with inheritance considerations.
- Incorporation of Limited Companies
- Advice on advantages and disadvantages of incorporation
- Regulatory compliance – Registered Office, filing of Confirmation Statements at Companies House, maintenance of company Statutory books and records
- De-registration and liquidation of companies
The Wincham Accountancy Limited Company Secretarial and Registered Office Service is an Annual Subscription Service which Includes the Following:
- Wincham Accountancy Limited being the Company Secretary for your company.
- Preparation, Filing and payment for the Annual Confirmation Statement for your company.
- Filing of updates to directors, shareholdings, address etc. at Companies House for your company.
- Wincham House being the Companies’ Registered Office Address for your company.
- Re-direction/uploading of any mail delivered to your company on the Wincham CRM, including appropriate action or responses where necessary.
It does not include the preparation and filing of UK Company Accounts and Tax Returns, which is always billed separately.
Please note that this service is billed on a per company basis, not a client basis.
Wincham Accountancy Limited
Greenfield Farm Trading Estate
Phone: +44 (0)3333 449 976